Sunday, July 11, 2010

Thank You...and a bit of Talking True Blood

Thanks so much for the comments,emails, and tweets welcoming me back!  It's great to talk with everyone again. 

So...Who's a True Blood fan?  Was I the only one not paying attention and thought we'd get a new episode on the 4th?  Heh, I should have realized.  It's about an hour before this week's episode comes on here, and I'm sure looking forward to seeing more of Joe Manganiello.  Tall, dark, and handsome...how yummy, yes?

Any favorite characters, or are there characters you'd like to see disappear?  Predictions for the season, or pairings you'd like to see?  I'd love to hear it!

Kimberly Swan, Darque Reviews

6 comments:

Natasha said...

I CANNOT WAIT! It's on at 10:00 here! I LOVE it. :)

Kimberly Swan said...

Hi Natasha - So I'm not the only one counting down! lol Any favorite characters with the start of this new season?

Michelle Greathouse said...

Kimberly,

It is so good to have you back. :)

I love True Blood. Woo-Hoo, Alcide is a pretty man. LOL

M

Christine said...

You're back!!??!! HOORAY!
Missed you... hope you've been well and reading some great stuff. xoxo

Jen D. @ Not Now...I'm Reading! said...

Hi Kimberly! Just discovered your blog today but, glad you made it back on the scene. =)

I love me some True Blood. My favorite character is Alcide hands down. The guy is yummy with a side of delicious. Least favorite is a tie between Creepy McCreepster Franklin Mott and Bill's insufferable maker Lorena. The day they off her I'm throwing a party.

Last night's episode was intense. Did you get a chance to watch?

Kimberly Swan said...

Michelle & Christine - Thanks so much girls, it's great to be back! :)

Jen - Nice to meet you, and thanks for stopping by!

Alcide is most definitely a delicious favorite now! Think I'll just have to watch parts of that episode all over again. lol Totally agree on Mott and Lorena too. :)